Building Confident Families
March 30, 2016, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
ESCAPE Family Resource Center & Legacy Community Health Services Present: “Building Confident Families”
Every Wednesday from March 30,2016 to May 11, 2016
A dynamic 7-session program designed to provides families with education and skills to help them live a harmonious family life and build the foundations for children’s success.
- Manage stress appropriately
- Understand children’s needs at different stages
- Improve family communication
- Solve problems without fighting
- Treat one another with respect
FREE – Open attendance – No pre-registration required
Contact ESCAPE Family Resource Center for questions at (713) 492 9500.
Free classes for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years
** This program will be offered in English and Spanish**