OB/GYN & Maternity
At Legacy, we understand that women face different concerns as they go through different stages of their lives. So we offer a comprehensive range of OB/GYN services that are highly personalized, respectful, patient-centered, and designed to help women of any age deal with issues of almost every type.
We believe that good health is one of a woman’s greatest necessities – and that makes it one of our greatest priorities. Legacy’s providers have the knowledge and compassion necessary to help prevent disease and preserve your well-being, with capabilities that include:
- Routine annual examinations – pap smears, human papillomavirus (HPV) testing, and pelvic and other exams
- Contraceptive counseling – advice, guidance, and education on the different forms of birth control
- Free pregnancy testing – most of our clinics offer free pregnancy testing, no appointment needed
- Birth planning – working with mothers to determine when they want to conceive, and then building a program for a safe, healthy pregnancy and delivery
- Prenatal care – for both normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Routine ultrasound and genetic testing – prenatal procedures that provide critical information about the health of your baby
- Management of irregular menstruation – issues ranging from the onset menstruation to those related to menopause
- Sexually transmitted infection – diagnosis, treatment of STI’s, and educational programs focused on prevention
We understand how personal the relationship between you and your physician can be. That is why we strive to keep your needs and concerns met at all times. We take pride in providing care to everyone in the community, regardless of ability to pay or cultural background, ensuring that you will be treated with dignity, respect, and given care by providers who are up to date on all the latest treatments and procedures available.
Our OB/GYN services are just part of Legacy’s commitment to bring comprehensive wrap-around care to all of our neighbors and to open our doors, our arms, and our hearts to all the patients we serve. And we do that by connecting our communities to health every day, in every way.