You can play an important role in building healthy communities, neighborhoods, and families by making a donation to Legacy Community Health. We provide comprehensive health care services in an environment where people from all cultures and backgrounds feel welcomed, valued, and respected, regardless of their ability to pay.
But we can’t do this without your help.
Your financial contribution can help a child start the school year off on the right foot by helping them pay for the immunizations they need to stay healthy. Your donation can help a person struggling to see clearly by paying for their eyeglasses, lenses and frames. Your donation can help a pregnant woman access prenatal care during all three trimesters, something nearly 30% of uninsured Texas women are unable to do. And your donation can help Legacy keep our doors open for the 190,000 Texans who rely on us each year for their health care.
You can help by making a donation of:
- $10 to support the Back to School drive that has a profound impact on a child’s learning by providing a new backpack filled with school supplies.
- $25 to pay for a sports physical for a teenager who dreams of taking the field for his or her school.
- $50 to fund an office visit with one of our Behavioral Health providers for a Texan coping with depression.
- $100 to provide ultrasounds for three pregnant women so they can give birth to healthy babies.
- $200 to cover the cost of basic eyeglasses for six children who struggle to see the white board clearly in class.
- $250 to pay for seven patients to visit our STD clinic for testing or treatment.
Click here for a Printable Donation Form
Does your company have a matching gift program? Your or your spouse’s gift, even if you’re retired, can double or triple its impact for Legacy’s patients when your employer matches your family’s charitable contributions. Click below to see if your company participates in matching gift program.
If your company matches gifts, please complete the available form listed in the search results above. Then, submit the completed form with your signature to your employer and submit a copy of it by regular mail or email to the addresses listed in our contact information below.
Legacy Community Health
ATTN: Development Department
P.O. Box 66308
Houston, TX 77266-6308