Our comprehensive services include:
- Acute / sick care – common infections and conditions such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations, skin infections, and urinary tract infections – as well as performing other non-emergency procedures
- Adult primary care – annual checkups, health screenings and confidential lab testing (blood pressure, diabetes, HIV/STIs, pregnancy testing), one-on-one health consultations
- cancer screenings (breast, cervical, colon, prostate, testicular)
- sexual health screenings (HIV/STIs)
- Chronic disease management – early diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure
- Education and consultation – helping you to understand the best ways to maintain the good health of yourself, your children, and your family
- On-site lab services
- Pharmacy services
- Sexual health management – prevention and treatment of HIV/STIs, including same-day PrEP, PEP
- Virtual Health Care Visits – Our physicians and clinicians are available through a smartphone, tablet or computer!
Adult Medicine services are offered at:
5. San Jacinto
6. South Park
Legacy’s Adult Medicine services are available to patients 18 and older and are designed to provide comprehensive and coordinated care to meet all your health and wellness goals.
Our care team provides personalized care and seamless connection to specialty services including behavioral health, dental, dietitian nutritionists, endocrinology, geriatrics, OB/GYN, pharmacy services, vision and more. By doing so, Legacy can be your “home for health,” a place where you can get patient-centered attention in a warm, respectful, non-judgmental setting, regardless of the ability to pay.
Our Adult Medicine services are just part of Legacy’s commitment to bring comprehensive, wrap-around care to all of our neighbors and to open our doors, our arms, and our hearts to all the patients we serve. And we do that by connecting our communities to health every day, in every way.