Pediatric Telehealth & Telemedicine
With the stay-at-home order, Legacy understands you may not want to leave your home. This does not mean that you need to miss important checkups and appointments for your children! Legacy is offering pediatric visits with a therapist or doctor via a smartphone or computer, including sick visits and behavioral health counseling.
Pediatric Sick Visits Without Leaving Home!
Appointments Available and New Patients Welcome!
Staying home does not mean you need to miss out on Legacy’s high quality care for your children. Our Pediatricians are available through a smartphone or computer!
- Sick visits from your home, no traveling to the clinic
- The same expert health care providers you see in our clinics
- Seeing existing and new patients from newborn to young adult, including our School-Based Health Care patients
- Appointments available in English and Spanish
Pediatric Behavioral Health – Counseling for Children Right from Home!
We know this is a difficult time and even more so for children. That’s why our highly caring pediatric therapists are making counseling available right from your home! All you need is a smartphone or computer. Telehealth brings our expert care to your home. No need to travel!
- Licensed professional counselors
- Experts in treating anxiety, depression, behavioral problems, and more
- Treating children of all ages
- English and Spanish-language counseling
- No need to travel, receive care via phone or computer
Appointments Available and New Patients Welcome! Legacy accepts most HMOs/PPOs, Medicaid and CHIP. Legacy also utilizes a sliding scale fee to lower the cost of services for uninsured patients.