COVID-19 Updates: Legacy clinics are open and we’re taking extra steps every day to ensure their cleanliness
– and the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Pediatric services are offered at:
Our services include:
- Well-child visits – preventative care, vaccines, lab work, and anything else that can keep kids healthy
- Sick-child visits – diagnosis and treatment related to common childhood conditions; immediate appointments available at most locations
- Sports physicals – making sure your kids are ready to take the field or court
- Adolescent care – specialists in young patients between the ages of 12 and 24, with capabilities that include drug, contraceptive, and mental health counseling
- Whole patient services – lactation consulting, diet and nutrition, parenting classes, and more
- Walk-in Clinic – Legacy Southwest Pediatric Walk-in Clinic is open Sunday through Saturday, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm – 6441 High Star, Houston, TX 77074
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Bronchitis and upper respiratory infections
- Colds, cough and flu
- Ear, eyes and sinus infections
- Minor wound care
- Muscle pain, sprains and strains
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Newborn concerns
- Skin infections and rashes
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infections
Legacy Pediatrics wants all families to know that we are here for you, to answer your questions about COVID-19, and provide expert care for your children – in person and over the phone or computer! We’re taking extra steps every day to help ensure the cleanliness of our clinics—and the health and safety of all our patients and staff. We have appointments available at 12 clinics across Greater Houston, Baytown and Beaumont.
Legacy Telemedicine and Telehealth allow for pediatric virtual visits with the same doctors and therapists your child sees in our clinics, from the comfort of your home via a smartphone or computer. Visit our Telehealth and Telemedicine Page to learn how to schedule a pediatric sick visit or behavioral health counseling session.
Our philosophy is simple: We think children in our community should be connected to the best possible care, regardless of ability to pay, and that parents should have the confidence and assurance of knowing their child’s care is as exceptional as it is personal.
Our Pediatric Services are just part of Legacy’s commitment to bring comprehensive wrap-around services to all of our neighbors and to open our doors, our arms, and our hearts to everyone in the community.
In addition to all of this, Legacy also offers school-based health services that bring our same level of care to a variety of KIPP, YES Prep and Galena Park ISD campuses, making it easier for students and their siblings to get what they need – and more convenient for parents who can’t otherwise get to the clinic.
Patients always see the same care team, so when you come in, you can be confident of being served by professionals who know you, your child, and your individual concerns. And since we offer obstetrics services as well, you and your child can enjoy a continuum of care that starts from the beginning of pregnancy.
In other words, at Legacy, you’re not a number – and you’re more than just a patient.