Your Labor of Love
“Expecting moms often have questions about getting the most out of doctors’ visits, how they can take care of themselves during this time and what’s to come throughout the pregnancy. We’re here to answer those questions and guide you along the way to help you and your baby stay healthy.” – Dr. Vian Nguyen, Director of OB/GYN
Learn about our other two guidebooks, The Journey Begins
and Your New Addition.
Click images below.
Call us today at (832) 548-5000 and ask about the OB2Pedi program.
The second guidebook you’ll receive covers the following:
- Current Medications
- My Birth Plan
- Packing for the Hospital
- After Your Baby is Born: What to Expect Postpartum
- After Your Delivery: Warning Signs
- Partner Tips During and After Pregnancy
- Breastfeeding Your Baby: FAQs
- Newborn Warning Signs
- Safe Sleep for Your Baby
- Basic Car Seat Safety: What to Know
- Birth Control Options at Legacy
- FAQs About Legacy Community Health for New Parents
- Newborn Feeding Chart
Learn more about our services: