Our Legacy and Aurum Wellness Senior Care team is committed to meeting all the health and wellness needs of seniors—and to helping each patient live a healthier, fuller life. We know health and wellness needs change as we age, and our team works with each patient to provide personalized care and support delivered with compassion and respect. We value our patients and the trust they place in us as part of their health and wellness journey, and we care for all patients as if they’re family.
It’s Easy to Become a Patient
We know changing doctors isn’t always easy. That’s why our caring team members are available to answer all your questions and help you every step of the way. Want to learn more? Call us at (832) 548 5000. We can schedule a private tour or an appointment with one of our clinicians. We can also provide you with the forms you need to transition your medical records if they’re with another doctor. It’s that easy! New patients welcome! Immediate appointments available!
A Team Focused on Your
Health and Wellness
When you become a Legacy or Aurum Wellness Senior Care patient, you gain a team of experts: doctors, nurses, nutritionists, pharmacists, therapists, social services specialists and more! Your team will work together to meet your physical, emotional and social wellness needs. We’ll also provide you with the education, support and resources you need to implement your care plan.
Comprehensive Care with Lots of Options
We’re committed to providing great care with great convenience. Our Senior Care clinics offer:
- A wide variety of services, including new patient consultations, annual wellness exams, care for chronic conditions, and immediate connection to specialty care
- Onsite community rooms where we can provide educational and community activities to further support physical, emotional and social wellness needs
- Longer appointment times to allow for plenty of time to address concerns
- Senior-friendly spaces to meet the physical needs of seniors, making your time with us more comfortable
New to Medicare? We Can Help.
If you’re about to become (or have recently become) eligible for Medicare, we can help answer your questions and schedule your Medicare Initial Preventive Physical Examination (IPPE). You can learn more about the visit here – or call us today at (832) 548 5000 to schedule an appointment with one of our caring providers. You can see our updated list of Medicare Advantage Plans here.
What Care Does Legacy Senior Care Provide?
- Primary care
- Coordinated care for all health and wellness needs
- Medicare annual wellness visit and preventive services
- Behavioral health
- Chronic disease management (e.g., arthritis, diabetes, heart disease)
- Immediate connection to specialty care
- Same- and next-day appointments
- Longer appointments with your doctor to address all your needs
- On-site lab services
- Clinical pharmacy services
- Senior care social work consultations
- Monthly activities and educational classes
- Recommended vaccinations (Covid-19, flu, pneumonia, shingles, etc.)
Watch: Dr. Hattie Henderson Discusses Healthy Living and Alzheimer’s
WATCH: Dr. Kim Explains What You Can Expect During an Appointment
What Can I Expect During a Senior Care Visit with a Geriatrician?
Since our health care needs typically change as we age, our Senior Care visits allow ample time to address all of a patient’s needs – physical, emotional and social. We work with patients to manage chronic illnesses such as arthritis and diabetes, review immunization status (Covid-19, flu, pneumonia, shingles, etc.) and any prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins and supplements a patient is taking, and create a treatment plan. And, if a patient needs a specialist, we will make an immediate connection to care.