Transgender Specialty Care
Transgender Behavioral Health Services
Legacy has the experience and compassion in helping people affirm their gender identity. We work with individuals and families to meet their needs. Our psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists offer behavioral health services at numerous stages of an individual’s transition including:
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Family Therapy Sessions
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Consultation Prior to and During Hormone Replacement Therapy or Gender Affirming Surgery
- Ongoing psychiatric care for Gender Non-Conforming Children and Youth
Transgender Medical Services, Youth and Adult
- Well-person exams
- Pap smears
- STD testing
- Puberty Blockers
- Cross gender hormone treatment
Our social service professionals are equipped and eager to assist transgender patients, including resource linkage, in areas including, but not limited to:
- School advocacy
- Housing / Financial / Employment assistance
- Legal needs
- Domestic violence support
Body Positive Wellness Center
Our Body Positive Wellness Center and trained staff can work with FTM on teaching the best methods of working out and building muscle for individuals that are using Testosterone.
For Transgender Behavioral Health Services, please call (832) 548 5014.
For Transgender Medical Services, please call (832) 548 5000.