When your child is sick, you want them to see a health care provider as soon as possible. That’s why the Legacy Southwest Pediatric Walk-in Clinic is open seven days a week, early mornings and late evenings too!
The walk-in clinic treats the following conditions for newborns to 18 years of age:
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Bronchitis and upper respiratory infections
- Colds, cough and flu
- Ear, eyes and sinus infections
- Minor wound care
- Muscle pain, sprains and strains
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Newborn concerns
- Skin infections and rashes
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infections
New and established patients are welcome. Please visit our appointments page.