Emerging Leaders Pathway
An opportunity for leadership development for highly motivated clinicians who are identified for the program. During monthly group meetings the group engages in fun and dynamic ways of developing leadership skills customized for clinician leaders.
A six- to nine-month course developed for both beginners and intermediate learners of the Spanish language.
- In-house CME is provided in partnership with a local academic institution.
- Opportunities to fulfill specialized CME credits such as Medical Ethics and Opioid Education.
- CME time and funds permitted to further develop areas of interest instead of only satisfying required elements of licensure.
- CME specific to specialty
- CME funds: $4000 for physicians and $3500 for advanced practice practitioners
- CME hours: 40 hours for physicians and X hours for advanced practice practitioners
- L.I.G.H.T. CME
Infrastructure that supports Provider needs in real time with opportunities for 1:1 coaching—plus opportunities for connecting with colleagues outside of work:
“Ask a Provider”
LIGHT – Leaders Inspiring Growth Heart and Transformation
Medical Leadership Structure
In addition to our Primary Care, Dental, Vision and Behavioral Health services, Legacy offers the following programs and services:
Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH)
- Legacy’s Little Readers
- Houston Methodist
- OB2Pedi Program
- Public Health – Patient Education
- Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Program