At Legacy, we focus on serving the health needs of the whole person. And a big part of that is serving the health needs of the whole family.
Our Family Medicine Services deliver patient-centered, high-quality care to our neighbors at every stage of life, from prenatal and newborns to adolescents, adults, and seniors. But more than that, we offer the community the confidence of knowing that the same physician may take care of everyone in the family – a pregnant mom, her husband, their children and grandparents – all under the same roof.
In other words, you’re not just a patient at Legacy. You’re a person. Our doctors know who you are, they know you by name, and they know what’s best for you and your family.
Our services include:
- Care for common conditions – diagnosis and treatment of everyday illnesses
- Chronic disease management – managing illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, and heart conditions through an integrated care plan of checkups, screenings, and monitoring
- Wellness visits – regular checkups designed to preserve good health and prevent illness
- Outpatient procedures – incision and drainage of abscesses, biopsies of moles and other skin lesions, cyst removal, ingrown toenail removal, electrocardiograms, casting and splinting of broken or fractured bones, and tests to evaluate minor abnormalities found in pap tests
- Geriatric care – diagnosis and treatment of conditions common to people over 65, including diabetes, heart disease, loss of mental sharpness, and hearing and vision problems
- Sexual health – advice, consultation, and education on issues ranging from contraception to sexually transmitted diseases
All of our family physicians are board-certified, too, and because Legacy provides a complete range of services, patients can get just about everything they need at a single location. We also accept anyone regardless of their ability to pay, underscoring our vision of connecting our communities to health every day, in every way.
Our Family Medicine Services are just part of Legacy’s commitment to bring comprehensive wrap-around services to all of our neighbors and to open our doors, our arms, and our hearts to everyone in the community.
Geriatric services are offered at:
1. San Jacinto