We’re excited to launch the redesigned Legacy Website Homepage and Navigation! The new site is designed to help drive online visitors to important information faster, to highlight more resources and programs we offer, and to enhance the mobile experience.
Some of our new features include:
- The QuickLinks section on the homepage will help visitors find some of our most frequently visited pages.
- The Main Menu was restructured similarly. It follows users as they scroll through the website, making it easier to find other relevant links.
- Legacy’s services can be found in the first drop down menu. Each listing showcases an expanded menu with a listing of helpful resources and information which will continue to grow over time.
- The Make an Appointment menu item now directs visitors to our Self Scheduling option available to established patients.
- The mobile experience for our homepage and menu are also enhanced, bringing users to their destination quickly.
At Legacy, we are always looking to meet the changing needs of the patients and communities we serve. This update is just another way we continue to connect our communities to care.